Aug 8, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 115 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link up!

Thank you for sharing your creativity with us each week to help inspire others!



Inspire Me Fridays features...


mixed media card @ choux choux
she's beautiful Lori!


DIY macaron buttons @ Pret-a-Vivre
this is such a fun idea...love it!!


greeting card @ Wiola's Creative Space
love those bows!


Panko Fried Shrimp @ This Silly Girl's Life
looks delicious Dana!


thinking of you card @ Candied Cards
great clean style, so sweet!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #115

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my card! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my mixed media girl! She was fun to do. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Panko Fried Shrimp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my DIY buttons from erasers :) and for the lovely parties. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for new challenge,
    I was a bad blogger, but I am back
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful features of the week. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for another awesome party! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, Such great inspiration this week
    I would love for you to join my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME features!!
    Thanks Maria of hosting a wonderful party!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the ladies who was features.

    Thanks Maria.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria