May 18, 2016

Super Moist Zucchini Bread - printable recipe

I'm sharing a long-time family 
favorite recipe today!


zucchini bread



When our garden explodes with 
zucchini every summer, I work
feverishly to process it for the 
freezer. 

Shredding, measuring and bagging
it with my beloved Food Saver!

The uniformly bagged zucchini 
occupies a designated corner of 
our chest freezer to be used in a
variety of dishes throughout the 
year!



Easy Zucchini bread recipe
zucchini bread

Adding shredded zucchini to recipes 
is a great way to increase your veggie 
consumption as it doesn't have a 
strong individual flavor.

However, there are two main recipes 
in our home that quickly deplete my 
pretty little frozen piles; this super 
moist zucchini bread and our rather
sassy zucchini relish.

Both are well loved by adults, children
and assorted family & friends!

Today, I'll share our bread recipe...



Zucchini Bread

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
3 cups zucchini, shredded
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking Soda
¼ teaspoon baking Powder
3 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup raisins (optional)


1. Preheat oven 350 degrees (Fahrenheit)
2. Beat eggs until foamy
3. Add sugar, mix well
4. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.

Grease & flour 8-9 mini loaf pans, fill half full.
Bake @ 350° for 40-50 minutes.

~Maria Matter http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/




Zucchini bread recipe, easy to make

So delicious!
Be sure to pin it for this summer's
zucchini harvest!



Follow on Bloglovin


Are you a
Zucchini lover?



scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for sharing, Maria! I love zucchini bread! Really interested in hearing more about your zucchini relish, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! TFS! I must try this!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so scrummy Maria,might have to give this a go if I can convert to UK measurements. Bet it tasted as fab as it looks :) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous! I haven't had zucchini bread in a long time - must use your recipe to try it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria